1. Iranian Ministry of Health & Medical Education (IMHME). Fifth 5-year Development Program of Iran. Tehran: Ministry of Health & Medical Education; 2009.
2. Glenngård AH, Hjalte F. Use of National Health Accounts: the Case of Uganda. Stockholm: Sida; 2006.
3. Nekoei Moghadam M, Banshi M, Akbari Javar M, Amiresmaili M, Ganjavi S. Iranian household financial protection against catastrophic health care expenditures. Iranian J Publ Health2012; 41: 62–70.
4. De S, Shehata I. Comparative Report of National Health Accounts (NHA): Findings from Eight Countries in the Middle East and North Africa. Bethesda, MD: Partnerships for Health Reform Project, Abt Associates Inc; 2001.
5. Nandakumar AK, Partners for Health Reformplus. Synthesis of findings from NHA studies in twenty-six countries. Maryland: Partners for Health Reformplus, Abt Associates; 2004.
6. Poullier JP, Hernandez P, Kawabata K. National Health Accounts: Concepts, Data Sources and Methodology. Geneva: WHO; 2002.
7. World Health Organization (WHO). Guid to producing regional health accounts within the national health accounts framework. Geneva: WHO; 2008.
8. World Health Organization (WHO). Guide to producing child health subaccounts within the national health accounts framework. Geneva: WHO; 2012.
9. World Health Organization (WHO). Iraq National Health Account 2008. Geneva: WHO; 2011.
10. World Health Organization (WHO). Guid to produceing national health accounts: with special applications for low-income and middle-income countries. Geneva: WHO; 2003.
11. World Health Organization (WHO). Guid To Producing Reproductive Health Subaccounts Within The National Health Accounts Framework. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2009.
12. Izazola-Licea JA, Avila-Figueroa C, Arán D, Piola S, Perdomo R, Hernandez P, et al. Country response to HIV/AIDS: national health accounts on HIV/AIDS in Brazil, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico and Uruguay. AIDS2002; 16: S66–75.
13. Lie GSS, Ravishankar N, Benezet M, Offosse Mj, Asbu EZ, Lwanga D. Developing a resource tracking system for measuring spending on nutrition in low - and middle - income countries. Geneva: WHo; 2011.
14. Rannan-Eliya RP, Nada KH, Kamal AM, Ali AI. Egypt National Health Accounts 1994-95 [internet]. 1997. Available from: http://www.healthsystems2020.org/files/1304_file_Sir3.pdf
15. Health Systems 20/20. National Health Accounts and Public Expenditure Reviews: Redundant or Complementary Tools? [internet]. 2009. Available from: http://www.healthsystems2020.org/files/2240_file_NHA_PER_Brief_REV.pdf
16. Partners For Health Reformplus. Understanding National Health Accounts: The Methodology and Implementation Process [internet]. 2003. Available from: http://www.phrplus.org/Pubs/prim1.pdf
17. Soyibo A. National Health Accounts of Nigeria, 1998-2002. Geneva: WHO; 2005.
18. Zere E, Walker O, Kirigia J, Zawaira F, Magombo F, Kataika E. Health financing in Malawi: Evidence from National Health Accounts. BMC Int Health Hum Rights 2010; 10: 27. doi: 10.1186/1472-698X-10-27
19. Lazenby HC, Levit KR, Waldo DR, Adler GS, Letsch SW, Cowan CA. National health accounts: lessons from the U.S. experience. Health Care Financ Rev1992; 13: 89–103.
20. Patrtners For Health Reformplus. National Health Accounts: Trainer Manual [internet]. 2004. Available from: http://www.healthsystems2020.org/files/1781_file_Tool002_fin.pdf
21. Glenngard AH, Hjalta F, Hjortsberg C. National Health Accounts: Demand and Use of Health Expenditure Data.Lund: The Swedish Institute for Health Economics; 2007.
22. Khayatzadeh-Mahani A, Fotaki M, Harvey G. Priority setting and implementation in a centralized health system: a case study of Kerman province in Iran. Health Policy Plan 2013; 28: 480–94. doi: 10.1093/heapol/czs082
23. Rannan-Eliya RP, Berman PA, Somanathan A. Health Accounting: A Comparison of the System of National Accounts and National Health Accounts Approaches. Maryland: Partnerships for Health Reform; 1997.
24. Statistical Center of Iran. [National Health Accounts: years 2002-2008]. Tehran: Statistical Center of Iran; 2011.
25. Oliyayi AR, Abolhalaj M, Zanganeh M, Zakeri MR, Rasidian A, Kazemian M, et al. [National Health Accounts Islamic Republic of Iran]. 1th ed. Tehran: fate makers; 2008.
26. Kazemian M. Financial indicators in health care sector. Social Security Quarterly 2006; 26: 45–8.
27. The World Bank Group, Human Development Sector, Middle East and North Africa. Islamic Republic of Iran Health Sector Review [Internet]. 2007. Available from: http://medolympiad.behdasht.gov.ir/uploads/280_954_First_Modiriat3.pdf.
28. Baghbanian A. Health scope in iran: the way forward. Health Scope 2012; 1: 50–1. doi: 10.5812/jhs.7253