1. Raduan CR, LooSee B, Jegak U, Khairuddin I. Quality of Work Life: Implications of Career Dimensions. Journal of Social Sciences 2006; 2: 61-7. doi: 10.3844/jssp.2006.61.67
4. Gallie D. Employment regimes and the quality of work. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2007.
8. Dolan SL, García S, Cabezas C, Tzafrir SS. Predictors of quality of work and poor health among primary health-care personnel in Catalonia: Evidence based on cross-sectional, retrospective and longitudinal design. Int J Health Care Qual Assur 2008; 21: 203-18. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/09526860810859058
9. Tuuli P, Karisalmi S. Impact of working life quality on burnout. Exp Aging Res1999; 25: 441-9. doi: 10.1080/036107399243922
10. Donaldson SI, Sussman S, Dent CW, Severson HH, Stoddard JL. Health behavior, quality of work life, and organizational effectiveness in the lumber industry. Health Educ Behav 1999; 26: 579-91. doi: 10.1177/109019819902600413
11. Korunka C, Hoonakker P, Carayon P. Quality of Working Life and Turnover Intention in Information Technology Work. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing 2008; 18: 409-23. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20099
13. Daud N. Investigating the Relationship between Quality of Work Life and Organizational Commitment amongst employees in Malaysian firms. International Journal of Business and Management 2010; 5: 75-82.
14. Hian CC, Einstein WO. Quality of work life: what can unions do? Advanced Management Journal1990; 55: 17-22.
15. May BE, Lau RSM, Johnson SK. A longitudinal study of quality of work life and business performance. South Dakota Business Review 1999; 58: 3-7.
16. Hofstede G. Culture’s consequences: International differences in work-related values. CA: Sage; 2003.
17. Aycan Z, Kanungo RN, Mendonca M, Yu K, Deller J, Stahl G, et al. Impact of Culture on Human Resource Management Practices: A 10-Country Comparison. Applied Psychology: An International Review 2001; 49: 192-221. doi: 10.1111/1464-0597.00010
18. Hadizadeh Moghadam A, Assar P. The Relationship between national culture and E-doption: A case study of Iran. American Journal of Applied Sciences 2008; 5: 369-77. doi: 10.3844/ajassp.2008.369.377
19. Nasiri Pour AA, Mehr-El Hasani MH, Gorji A. Relationship between organisational culture and Six sigma implementation in Kerman university hospitals. Health Manage Q 2008; 11: 33-40.
20. Kabasakal H, Dastmalchian A. Introduction to the special issue on leadership and culture in the Middle East. Applied Psychology: An International Review 2001; 50: 479-88. doi: 10.1111/1464-0597.00069
21. de Croon EM, Sluiter JK, Blonk RW, Broersen JP, Frings-Dresen MH. 2004. Stressful Work, Psychological Job Strain, and Turnover: A 2-Year Prospective Cohort Study of Truck Drivers. J Appl Psychol 2004; 89: 442–54.
22. Gray AM, Phillips VL, 1996. Labour turnover in the British National Health Service: a local labour market analysis. Health Policy 1996; 36: 273–89.
25. Che Rose R, Beh LS, Uli J, Idris K. Quality of Work Life: Implications Of Career Dimensions. Journal of Social Sciences 2006; 2: 61-7. doi: 10.3844/jssp.2006.61.67
26. Griffeth R, Hom P, Gaertner S. A meta-analysis of antecedents and correlates of employee turnover: Update, moderator tests, and research implications for the next millennium. Journal of Management 2000; 26: 463–88. doi: 10.1177/014920630002600305
27. Mosadeghrad AM, Ferlie E, Rosenberg D. A Study of relationship between Job satisfaction, Organizational commitment and turnover intention among hospital employees. Health Serv Manage Res 2008; 21: 211-27. doi: 10.1258/hsmr.2007.007015
28. Yin JT, Yang KA. Nursing turnover in Taiwan: a meta-analysis of related factors. Int J Nurs Stud 2002; 39: 573-81.
29. Sjoberg A, Sverke M. The interactive effect of job involvement and organizational commitment on job turnover revisited: A note on mediating role of turnover intention. Scand J Psychol 2000; 41: 247-52. doi: 10.1111/1467-9450.00194
30. Tai TWC, Bame SI, Robinson CD. Review of nursing turnover research, 1977–1996. Soc Sci Med 1998; 47: 1905–24.
31. Cole DC, Robson LS, Lemieux-Charles L, McGuire W, Sicotte C, Champagne F. Quality of working life indicators in Canadian health care organizations: A tool for healthy health care workplaces. Occup Med 2005; 55: 54–9. doi: 10.1093/occmed/kqi009
32. Gifford BD, Zammuto RF, Goodman EA. The relationship between hospital unit culture and nurses’ quality of work life. Journal of Health Care Management 2002; 47:13-26.
34. Yousuf AS. Evaluating the quality of work life. Management and Labour Studies 1996; 21: 5-15.
35. Dargahi H, Sharifi Yazdi MK. Quality of Work Life in Tehran University of Medical Sciences hospitals’ Clinical Laboratories employees. Pak J Med Sci 2007; 23: 630-3.
36. Baruch-Feldman C, Brondolo E, Ben-Dayan D, Schwartz J. 2002. Sources of social support and burnout, job satisfaction, and productivity. J Occup Health Psychol 2002; 7: 84–93.
37. Mosadeghrad AM, Yarmohammadian MH. A study of relationship between managers’ leadership style and employees’ job satisfaction. Int J Health Care Qual Assur Inc Leadersh Health Serv 2006; 19: xi-xxviii.
38. Mosadeghrad AM, Ferdosi M. Leadership, job satisfaction and organizational commitment in healthcare sector: Proposing and testing a model. Mat Soc Med 2013; 25: 121-6. doi: 10.5455/msm.2013.25.121-126
39. Boumans NPG, Landeweerd JA, Visser M. Differentiated practice, patient-oriented care and quality of work in a hospital in The Netherlands. Scand J Caring Sci 2004; 18: 37-48. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2004.00253.x
40. Davidson H, Folcarelli PH, Crawford S, Duprat LJ, Clifford JC. The effects of health care reforms on job satisfaction and voluntary turnover among hospital based nurses. Med Care 1997; 35: 634-45.
42. Kennington G. A case for a formalized career development policy in orthopaedic nursing. Journal of Orthopaedic Nursing 1999; 3: 33–8.
43. Espnes GA, Byrne DG. Occupational stress and cardiovascular disease. Stress Health 2008; 24: 231-8. doi: 10.1002/smi.1203
45. Cho JJ, Kim JY, Chang SJ, Fiedler N, Koh SB, Crabtree BF, et al. Occupational stress and depression in Korean employees. Int Arch Occup Environ Health 2008; 82: 47–57. doi: 10.1007/s00420-008-0306-4
46. O’connor DB, O’connor RC, White BL, Bundred PE. The effect of job strain on British general practitioners’ mental health. J Ment Health 2000; 9:637-54.
48. Leveck ML, Jones CB. The nursing practice environment, staff retention, and quality of care. Res Nurs Health 1996; 19: 331-43.
49. Ahsan N, Abdullah Z, Yong Gun Fie D, Alam SA. A Study of Job Stress on Job Satisfaction among University Staff in Malaysia: Empirical Study. European Journal of Social Sciences 2009; 8: 121-31.
50. Flanagan NA, Flanagan TJ. An analysis of the relationship between job satisfaction and job stress in correctional nurses. Res Nurs Health 2002; 25: 282-94. doi: 10.1002/nur.10042
51. Khatibi A, Asadi H, Hamidi M. The Relationship Between Job Stress and Organizational Commitment in National Olympic and Paralympic Academy. World Journal of Sport Sciences 2009; 2: 272-8.
52. Lambert E, Paoline EA. The Influence of Individual, Job and Organizational Characteristics on Correctional Staff Job Stress, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment. Criminal Justice Review 2008; 33: 541-64. doi: 10.1177/0734016808320694
53. Cartledge S. Factors influencing the turnover of intensive care nurses. Intensive Crit Care Nurs 2001; 17: 348-55. doi: 10.1054/iccn.2001.1599
54. Chou-Kang C, Chi-Sheng C, Chieh-Peng L, Ching Yun H. Understanding hospital employee job stress and turnover intentions in a practical setting: The moderating role of locus of control. The Journal of Management Development 2005; 24: 837-55. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/02621710510627019
55. Kuokkanen L, Leino-Kilpi H, Katajitso J. Nurse Empowerment, Jobrelated Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment. J Nurs Care Qual 2003; 18:184-92.
56. Mosadeghrad AM, Moraes A. Factors affecting employees’ job satisfaction in public hospitals: Implications for recruitment and retention. Journal of General Management 2009; 34: 51-66.
57. House R, Hanges P, Javidan M, Dorfman P, Gupta V. Culture, Leadership, and Organizations: The Globe Study of 62 Societies. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage; 2004. doi: 10.1026/0932-4089.50.3.167
59. Wyatt TA. Quality of Working Life: Cross-Cultural Considerations. Asia Pacific Journal of Management 1988; 6: 129-40. doi: 10.1007/BF01732254
60. Rahimnia F, Polychronakis Y, Sharp JM. A conceptual framework of impeders to strategy implementation from an exploratory case study in an Iranian university. Education, Business and Society: Contemporary Middle Eastern Issues 2009; 2: 246-61. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/17537980911001080