1. Mohammadi G. Prevalence of seat belt and mobile phone use and road accident injuries amongst college students in Kerman, Iran. Chin J Traumatol 2011; 14: 165-9.
2. Aderamo AJ. Assessing the Trends in Road Traffic Accident Casualties on Nigerian Roads. Journal of Social Sciences 2012; 31: 19-25.
3. Peden M, Scurfield R, Sleet D, Mohan D, Hyder AA, Jarawan E, et al. World report on road traffic injury prevention. World Health Organization Geneva; 2004.
4. Bayata HF, Hattatoglu F, Karsli N. Modeling of monthly traffic accidents with the artificial neural network method.Int J Phys Sci 2011; 6: 244-54.
5. David B, Adnan H. Modeling the cost effectiveness of injury interventions in lower and middle income countries: opportunities and challenges. Cost Eff Resour Alloc 2006; 4: 2.
7. Edwards JB. The temporal distribution of road accidents in adverse weather. Meteorological applications 1999; 6: 59-68. doi: 10.1017/S1350482799001139
9. Naghavi M, Shahraz S, Bhalla K, Jafari N, Pourmalek F, Bartels D, et al., Adverse health outcomes of road traffic injuries in Iran after rapid motorization. Arc Iran Med 2009; 12: 284-94.
10. Soori H, Royanian M, Zali AR, Movahedinejad A. Road traffic injuries in Iran: the role of interventions implemented by traffic police. Traffic Inj Prev 2009; 10: 375-8. doi: 10.1080/15389580902972579
11. Box GEP, Jenkins GM, Reinsel GC. Time series analysis: forecasting and control. Wiley; 2011.
12. Nihan NL, Holmesland KO. Use of the Box and Jenkins time series technique in traffic forecasting. Transportation 1980; 9: 125-43. doi: 10.1007/BF00167127
13. Liu C, Chen CL. Time Series Analysis and Forecast of Crash Fatalities During Six Holiday Periods. Washington, D.C. : National Center for Statistics and Analysis; 2004.
15. Wen J, Yuan P, Deng ZH, Liu KL, Zhang YK, Liu LK. [Time-series analysis on road traffic injury in China]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 2005; 36: 866-9.
16. Zolala F, Haghdoost AA. A gap between policy and practice: A case study on maternal mortality reports, Kerman, Iran. Int J Prev Med 2011; 2: 88.
18. Abdolreza N, Omalbanin A, Mahdieh TS, Mohammad Ali MR, Reza MS, Maryam S, et al. Comparison of the number of patients admitted with renal colic during various stages of peri-ramadan month. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2011; 22: 1199-202.
19. Harvey AC, Durbin J. The effects of seat belt legislation on British road casualties: A case study in structural time series modelling. J R Stat Soc Series A Gen 1986; 149: 187-227. doi: 10.2307/2981553
20. Li Y, Roth HD. Daily mortality analysis by using different regression models in Philadelphia County, 1973-1990.Inhal Toxicol 1995; 7: 45-58. doi: 10.3109/08958379509014270
21. Moolgavkar SH, Luebeck EG, Hall TA, Anderson EL. Air pollution and daily mortality in Philadelphia. Epidemiology 1995; 6: 476-84.