1. Becker BE, Gerhart B. The impact of human resource management on organizational performance: progress and prospects. Acad Manage J 1996; 39: 20-8. doi: 10.2307/256712
2. Blanchard K, Carlos JP, Randolph A. Empowerment takes more than a minute. San Francesco: Berrett-Koehler; 1999.
3. Conger JA, Kanungo RN. The empowerment process integrating theory and practice. Acad Manage Rev 1988; 13: 11-8.
4. Bialas S. Power distance as a determinant of relations between managers and employees in the enterprises with foreign capital. Journal of Intercultural Management 2009; 1: 105-15.
5. Hofstede G. Culture’s consequences: international differences in work related values. Thousand Oaks, California: Sage Publications; 1980.
6. Mead R. International Management. Oxford: Blackwell publishing; 2003.
7. Sagie A, Aycan Z. A cross cultural analysis of participative decision making in organizations. Hum Relat 2003; 56: 32-9. doi: 10.1177/0018726703056004003
8. Hofstede G. Cultures and organizations: software of the mind. New York: MC Graw-Hill; 2005.
9. Francesco AM, Chen ZX. Cross cultural differences within a single culture: power distance as a moderator of participation – outcome relationship in the people’s republic of China. Hong Kong: Business Research Centre, School of Business; 2000.
10. Gomez CB, Kirkman BL, Shapiro DA. The impact of power distance on the relationship between participation and organizational commitment. annual meeting of the academy of management; 1999; Chicago.
11. Greer L, Gebren AK. Power distance, conflict resolution and status Conflicts in teams: how do the power dynamics impact team conflict resolution. 2008; [cited 2010 July 25] Available from: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1298593
12. Brockner J, Ackerman G, Greenberg J, Gelfandd MJ, Francescoe AN, Chene ZX, et al. Culture and procedural justice: The influence of power distance on reactions to voice. J Exp Soc Psychol 2001: 37: 300-15.
13. Asgari A, Silong A, Ahmad A, Samah BA. The relationship between organizational characteristics, task characteristics, cultural context and organizational citizenship Behaviors. European Journal of economics, finance and administrative science 2008; 13: 94-107.
14. Lam SK, Schaubroeck J, Aryee S. Relationship between organizational justice and employee work outcomes: a cross national study. J Organ Behav 2003; 23: 1-18. doi: 10.1002/job.131
16. Oloko M, Ogutu M. Influences of power distance on employee empowerment and MNC performance: a study of multinational corporations in Kenya. Educ Res J 2012; 2: 47-61.
17. Wahab, E. The moderating role of power distance on the relationship between perceived organizational support and organizational commitment. 5th National Human Resource Management Conference; 2010.
18. Rahmat Seresht H, Fayazi M. Relationship between power perception, commitment and employee performance. Journal of Humanity and Social Sciences 2006; 8: 73-96.
19. Sadeghi MT. Equity: a basic need for organizations. Journal of Modiran, Research center of Human Sciences and Cultural Studies 2007; 5: 63-70.
20. Seyed Javadin SR, Farahi MM, Taheri GH. Investigating the effect of organizational justice on different aspects of job satisfaction. Journal of Business Management 2006; 1: 12-9.