1. Malekmakan L, Haghpanah S, Moravej H, Sharifi M. [The Impact of Intervention on Patient’s Satisfaction In Emergency Departments of the Hospitals Affiliated to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences 2010; 7: 51–8.
2. Mackinley RK, Roberts C. Patient satisfaction with out of hours primary medical care. Qual Health Care
2001; 10: 23–8. doi: 10.1136/qhc.10.1.23
3. Carrese JA. Refusal of care: patient’s well-being and physicians ethical obligations; but doctor, I want to go home. JAMA
2006; 296: 691–5. doi: 10.1001/jama.296.6.691
4. Rangraz Jeddi F, Rangraz Jeddi M, Rezaeei Monfared M. [Discharge against medical advice in hospitals of Kashan University of Medical Sciences during 6 month of 2008]. Hakim Journal 2010; 13: 33–9.
5. Kabirzadeh A, Rezazadeh S, Mohseni Saravi B. [Frequency and causes of discharge with personal satisfaction in children of BouAli hospital in Sari 2009]. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences 2011; 2: 57–62.
6. Hwang SW, Li J, Gupta R, Chien V, Martin RE. What happens to patients who leave hospital against medical advice? CMAJ 2003; 168: 417–20.
7. David J, Alfandre MD. I’m Going Home: Discharges Against Medical Advice. Mayo Clin Proc
2009; 84: 255–60. doi: 10.4065/84.3.255
8. Saitz R, Ghali WA, Moskowitz MA. Characteristics of patients with pneumonia who are discharged from hospital against medical advice. Am J Med
1999; 107: 507–9.doi: 10.4065/84.3.255
9. Dalrymple AJ, Fata M. Cross-validating factors associated with discharges against medical advice. Can J Psychiatry 1993; 38: 285-9.
10. Vander Stoep A, Bohn P, Melville E. A model for predicting discharge against medical advice from adolescent residential treatment. Hosp Community Psychiatry 1991; 42: 725–8.
11. Baptist AP, Warrier I, Arora R, Ager J, Massanari MR. Hospitalized patients with asthma who leave against medical advice: Characteristics, reasons and outcomes. Allergy Clinl Immunol
2007; 119: 924–9. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2006.11.695
12. Ibekwe RC, Muoneke VU, Nnebe-Agumadu UH, Amadife MU. Factors influencing discharge against medical advice among pediatric patients in Abakaliki, Southeastern Nigeria. J Trop Pediatr
2009; 55: 39–41. doi: 10.1093/tropej/fmn100
13. Ibrahim SA, Kwoh KC, Krishnan E. Factors associated with patients who leave acute-care hospitals against medical advice. Am J Public Health
2007; 97: 2204–7. doi: 10.2105/ajph.2006.100164
14. Fiscella K, Meldrum S, Barnett S. Hospital discharge against advice after myocardial infarction: Death and readmissions. Am J Med
2007; 120: 1047–53. doi: 10.1016/j.amjmed.2007.08.024
15. Taylor C, Lillis C, Lemone P. Fundamental of nursing: The art and science of nursing care
. 4th ed. Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott Co; 2004. doi: 10.1097/00003465-199001000-00006
16. Ashghly Farahani M, Mohammadi I, Ahmadi FA, Maleki M, Hajizadeh E. [Barriers to patient education in the CCU and post CCU: a grounded theory study]. Iran J Nurs 2009; 22: 55–73.
17. Skelton A. Evolution not revolution? The struggle for the recognition and development of patient education in the UK. Patient Education
2001; 44: 23–7. doi: 10.1016/s0738-3991(01)00098-2
18. Hekmatpou D, Anoosheh M, Alhani F. [Pathology of patient education: A qualitative study]. Iran J Nurs 2007; 20: 51–60.
19. Heyrani A, Maleki M, Barati Marnani A, Ravaghi H, Sedaghat M, Jabbari M, et al
. Clinical governance implementation in a selected teaching emergency department: A systems approach. Implemen Sci
2012; 7: 84. doi: 10.1186/1748-5908-7-84
20. Emami Razavi H, Masoumi GR, Jalili M, Siah tir M. [Indicators for hospital emergencies departments]. 2011. Available from: http://balini.tbzmed.ac.ir
21. Manouchehri J, Goodarzynejad H, Khoshgoftar Z, Sheikh Fathollahi M, Aghamohammadi Abyaneh M. Discharge against Medical Advice among Inpatients with Heart Disease in Iran. J Tehran Heart Cent 2012; 7: 72–7.
22. Tavalaiee A, Asarii SA, Habibi M, Khodami HR ,Vahabi SY, Noohi S, et al. [Discharge Against Medical Active from Psychiatric Ward]. Journal of Military Medicine 2006; 8: 24–30.
23. Roodpeyma S, Eshagh Hoseyni S. Discharge of children from hospital against medical advice. World J Pediatr
2010; 6: 353–6. doi: 10.1007/s12519-010-0202-3
24. Duno R, Pousa E, Sans J, Tolosa C, Ruiz A. Discharge against medical advice at a general hospital in Catalonia. Gen Hosp Psychiatry
2003; 25: 46–50. doi: 10.1016/s0163-8343(02)00253-0
25. Abdulrasheed NA, Babalola MO. Clinical spectrum of discharge against medical advice in a developing country. Indian J Surg
2008; 70: 68–72. doi: 10.1007/s12262-008-0018-8
26. Seaborn MH, Osmun WE. Discharge against medical advice: A community hospitals experience. Can Journal Rural Med 2004; 9: 148–53.
27. Fiscella K, Meldrum S, Franks P. Post partum discharge against medical advice: who leaves and does it matter. Matern Child Health
J 2007; 11: 431–6. doi: 10.1007/s10995-007-0194-3
28. Youssef A. Factors associated with discharge against medical advice in a Saudi teaching hospital. Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences
2012; 7: 13–8. doi: 10.1016/j.jtumed.2012.07.006
29. Weingart SN, Davis RB, Phillips RS. Patients discharged against medical advice from a general medicine service. J Gen Intern Med
1998; 13: 568–71. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.1998.00169.x
30. Miro O, Sanchez M, Coll-Vinent B, Milla J. Quality assessment in Emergency Department: behavior respect to attendance demand. Med Clin 2001; 11: 92–7.
31. Shirani F, Jalili M, Asl-E-Soleimani H. Discharge against medical advice from emergency department: results from a tertiary care hospital in Tehran, Iran. Eur J Emerg Med
2010; 17: 318–21. doi: 10.1097/mej.0b013e3283334ef1
32. Monico EP, Schwartz I. Leaving against medical advice: facing the issue in the emergency department. J Healthc Risk Manag
2009; 29: 6–9. doi: 10.1002/jhrm.20009
33. Pages KP, Russo JE, Wingerson DK, Ries RK, Roy-Byrne PP, Cowley DS. Predictors and outcome of discharge against medical advice from the psychiatric units of a general hospital. Psychiatr Serv 1998; 49: 1187–92.
34. Planansky K, Johnston R. A survey of patients leaving a mental hospital against medical advice. Hosp Community Psychiatry 1976; 27: 865–8.
35. Greenberg WM, Otero J, Villanueva L. Irregular discharges from a dual diagnosis unit. Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse
1994; 20: 355–71. doi: 10.3109/00952999409106020
36. Ikefuna A , Emodi IJ. An assessment of factors influencing hospital discharges against medical advice of paediatric patients in enugu: a review of 67 cases. Nigerian Journal of Paediatrics
2002; 29: 1–4. doi: 10.4314/njp.v29i1.12033
37. Holden P, Vogtsberger KN, Mohl PC, Fuller DS. Patients who leave the hospital against medical advice: the role of the psychiatric consultant. Psychosomatics
1989; 30: 396–404. doi: 10.1016/s0033-3182(89)72245-3
38. Doescher MP, Saver BG, Franks P, Fiscella K. Racial and ethnicdisparities in perceptions of physician style and trust. Arch Fam Med 2000; 99: 56-63.
39. Haywood C, Lanzkron S, Ratanawongsa N, Bediako SM, Nelson LL, Beach MC. Hospital self-discharge among adults with sickle-cell disease (SCD): Associations with trust and interpersonal experience with care. J Hosp Med 2010; 5: 289-94. doi: 10.1002/jhm.643
40. Onukwugha E , Saunders E, Mullins CD, Pradel FG, Zuckerman M, Weir MR. Reasons for discharges against medical advice: a qualitative study. Qual Saf Health Care 2010; 19: 420-4.doi: 10.1136/qshc.2009.036269
41. Mohammad Pour A, Dehgan Naieri N. [The Survey of the Patient Educational Need on Gonabad Health and Treatment Centers]. Ofogh Danesh 2006; 12: 34-9.
42. Kalantari S, Karegar Najafi M, Abbaszadeh A, Sanagoo A, Borhani F. [Nurses’ perceptions of the performance of patient e ducation]. J Jentashayper 2011; 2: 167-74.