1. Mujtaba BG, Cavico FJ. A Review of Employee Health and Wellness Programs in the United States. Public Policy and Administration Research 2013; 3: 1–15.
2. Sizemore SC. A Fatter Butt Equals a Skinnier Wallet: Why Workplace Wellness Programs Discriminate Against the Obese and Violate Federal Employment Law. Wyoming Law Review 2011; 11: 639–72.
3. Santich Kate. The price of poor health. Sun-Sentinel 2013, April 28: 4D.
4. Kwoh L. Shape Up or Pay Up: Firms Put in New Health Penalties. Wall St J 2013, April 6-7: A1–10.
5. Schmidt H, Voigt K, Wikler D. Carrots, sticks, and health care reform--problems with wellness incentives. N Engl J Med
2010; 362: e3. doi: 10.1056/nejmp0911552
6. Cavico FJ, Mujtaba BG. Business Ethics: The Moral Foundation of Effective Leadership, Management, and Entrepreneurship. Boston: Pearson; 2009.
7. Cavico FJ, Mujtaba BG. Legal Challenges for the Global Manager and Entrepreneur. Iowa: Kendall-Hunt; 2008.