2. Freeman C. Technology policy and economic performance: lessons from Japan Pinter. London, New York: Frances Printer Publishers: 1987.
4. Bergek A, Jacobsson S, Carlsson B, Lindmark S, Rickne A. Analyzing the functional dynamics of technological innovation systems: a scheme of analysis. Res Policy
2008; 37: 407–29. doi: 10.1016/j.respol.2007.12.003
5. Chung CC. National, sectoral and technological innovation systems: The case of Taiwanese pharmaceutical biotechnology and agricultural biotechnology innovation systems (1945–2000). Science and public policy
2012; 39: 271–81. doi: 10.1093/scipol/scs008
6. Cho PR. Lilly will end the 15 years of many factoring in Taiwan The facilities whose output value is 60 million US dollars is searching for buyer. Economic Daily News. The United News, Taipei.
7. DCB. The yearbook of pharmaceutical industry 2007. Taipei: Development center of biotechnology; 2007.
8. MedicineNet. Definition of Me-too drug. [cited 2013 July 25]. Available from: http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33748
9. Ho Yt. Developing biotechnology Linking Taipei, 2004.
10. DCB. The yearbook of Chinese herbal medicine industry 2004. Taipei: Development Center of Biotechnology; 2004.
11. DCB. The yearbook of pharmaceutical industry 2005. Taipei: Development center of biotechnology; 2005.
12. NSC. Science and technology yearbook 2004. Taipei: National Science Council; 2004.
13. Laboratories NAR. Science and Technology Yearbook 2008. Taipei; National Science Council; 2008.