1. Harvey G. The many meanings of evidence: implications for the translational science agenda in healthcare. International Journal of Health Policy and Management 2013; 1: 1–2. doi: 10.15171/ijhpm.2013.34
2. Gabbay J, Le May A. Practice-Based Evidence for Healthcare: Clinical mindlines. Abingdon: Routledge; 2011.
3. Dopson S, Fitzgerald L.Knowledge to action? Evidence-based health care in context. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2005.
4. Schon DA. The Reflective Practitioner: How Professionals Think In Action.New York: Basic Books; 1983.
5. Walshe K, Davies HT. Health research, development and innovation in England from 1988 to 2013: from research production to knowledge mobilisation. J Health Serv Res Policy 2013; 18: 1–12. doi: 10.1177/1355819613502011
6. Dopson S, Bennett C, Fitzgerald L, Ferlie E, Fischer M, Ledger J, et al. Health care managers access and use of management research. Final report [internet]. 2012. Available from: http://www.nets.nihr.ac.uk/projects/hsdr/081808242
7. Rycroft-Malone J, Wilkinson J, Burton C, Harvey G, McCormack B, Graham I, et al. Collaborative action around implementation in Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health & Care (CLAHRCs): towards a programme theory. J Health Serv Res Policy 2013; 18: 13–26. doi: 10.1177/1355819613498859
8. Currie G, Lockett A, Enany NE. From what we know to what we do: lessons learned from the translational CLAHRC initiative in England. J Health Serv Res Policy 2013; 18: 27–39. doi: 10.1177/1355819613500484