1. UNAIDS Report on the global AIDS epidemic [internet]. 2012. [cited 2013 October 15]. Available from: http://www.unaids.org /en/media/unaids/contentassets/documents /epidemiology/2013/gr2013/ UNAIDS_Global_Report_2013_en.pdf.
2. NACO. Annual Report 2011-12 [internet]. 2012. [cited 2013 October 15]. Available from: https://nacoonline.org/upload /Publication/Annual 20Report /NACO_AR_Eng 202011-12.pdf
3. Centre for Disease Control. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report: Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 U.S. dependent area; 17(No. 3, part A). 2012. [cited 2013 October 15].Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf /statistics_2010_HIV_Surveillance_Report_vol_17_no_3.pdf
4. UN General Assembly twenty sixth special session [internet]. 2001. [cited 2013 October 15].Available from: http://www.un.org/ga/aids/docs/aress262.pdf
5. Hogle JA, Green E, Nantulya V, Stoneburner R, Stover J. What Happened in Uganda? Declining HIV Prevalence, Behaviour Change and National Response [internet]. Available from: http://www.popline.org/node/250072
6. UNDP. The Role of Human Rights in Response to HIV, TB and Malaria [internet]. 2013. Available from: http://www.undp.org/content /undp/en/home/librarypage/hiv-aids /the-role-of-humanrightsin-responses-to-hiv--tuberculosis-and-m.html
7. UNAIDS. Sexual Health Education Does Lead to Safer Sexual Behaviour. UNAIDS Review [internet]. 1997. Available from: http://www.popline.org/node/274869
8. Remme JH, Adam T, Becerra-Posada F, D’Arcangues C, Devlin M, Gardner C, et al. Defining research to improve health systems. PLoS Med2010; 7: e1001000. doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1001000
9. Kelly K, Parker W, Gelb S. HIV/AIDS, Economics and Governance in South Africa: Key Issues in Understanding Response [internet]. 2002. Available from: http://www.jointcenter.org/sites/default/files/upload/research/files/AIDS_paper.pdf
10. Kunaka C. HIV/AIDS, democracy and governance in Southern Africa. Unpublished paper, 2000.
11. Over AM. The macroeconomic impact of AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa (World Bank Africa Technical Department, Population, Health and Nutrition Division. Technical Working Paper). Population and Human Resources Dept., World Bank; 1992.
12. Whiteside A .The threat of HIV/AIDS to democracy and governance [internet]. 1999. Available from: http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PNADR215.pdf
13. UNDP. Global Commission on HIV and The Law, 2012.
14. Gillies P. Effectiveness of alliances and partnerships for health promotion. Health Promot Int1998; 13: 99–120. doi: 10.1093/heapro/13.2.99
15. UNDP. Strategy Note: HIV, Health and Development 2012-13, 2012.
16. NACO. NACP IV Strategic Planning Document. 2013. Available from: http://naco.gov.in/upload/Finance/AAP 202013-14/Rajasthan.pdf
17. United Nations. Implementation of the United Nations Millennium Declaration: Report of the Secretary-General [internet]. 27 August 2004. Available from: http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/sgreport2004.pdf?OpenElement
18. UNAIDS. Global Report; UNAIDS report on the Global AIDS epidemic [internet]. 2013. Available from: http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets /documents/epidemiology/2013/gr2013/UNAIDS_Global_Report_2013_en.pdf
19. UNAIDS & WHO. Epidemiological Fact Sheets on HIV/AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections [internet]. 2004. Available from: http://data.unaids.org/publications/fact-sheets01/india_en.pdf