1. The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation [Internet]. Menlo Park (CA): The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation; c2013. Data note: Summary of the Affordable Care Act; 2013 April 23 [cited 2014 Feb 11]; [about 13 screens]. Available from: http://kff.org/health-reform/fact-sheet/summary-of-new-health-reform-law/
2. Press release: More partnerships between doctors and hospitals strengthen coordinated care for Medicare beneficiaries (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid) [Internet]. 2013 Dec 23 [cited 2014 Feb 12]; Available from: http://www.cms.gov/Newsroom/MediaReleaseDatabase/Press-Releases/2013-Press-ReleasesItems/2013-12-23.html
3. Auerbach D, Liu H, Hussey P, Lau C, Mehrotra A. Accountable care organization formation is associated with integrated systems but not high medical spending. Health Aff (Millwood) 2013; 32: 1781–8. doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.2013.0372
4. Shi L, Singh D. Delivering Health Care in the US. 5th ed. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2011.
5. Health insurance marketplace: February enrollment report For the period: October 1, 2013 – February 1, 2014 (Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation) [Internet]. 2014 February 12 [cited 2014 Feb 13]; Available from: http://aspe.hhs.gov/health/reports/2014/MarketPlaceEnrollment/Feb2014/ib_2014feb_enrollment.pdf
6. Mannion R. Take the money and run: the challenges of designing and evaluating financial incentives in healthcare; comment on “paying for performance in healthcare organisations”. Int J Health Policy Manag 2014; 95–96. doi: 10.15171/ijhpm.2014.22
9. Starr P. Remedy and reaction: the peculiar American struggle over health care reform. New Haven: Yale University Press; 2011.
10. Cheng TM. Early results of China’s historic health reforms: the view from Minister Chen Zhu.Health Aff (Millwood)2012; 31: 2536–44. doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.2012.1017
11. Weaver C. Millions trapped in health-law coverage gap; earning too little for health-law subsidies but ineligible for benefits under existing medicaid programs. The Wall Street Journal [serial on the internet]. 2014 Feb 10. Available from: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304851104579363621009670740
12. Collins SR, Rasmussen PW, Doty MM, Garber T, Blumenthal D. Americans’ Experiences in the Health Insurance Marketplaces: results from the first three months. Issue Brief (Commonw Fund) 2014; 1: 1–26.
13. The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation [Internet]. Menlo Park (CA): Kaiser Family Foundation; c2014. Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: January 2014; 2014 Jan 30 [cited 2014 Feb 11]; [about 11 screens]. Available from: http://kff.org/health-reform/poll-finding/kaiser-health-tracking-poll-january-2014