1. Fong N. Western Australian Clinical Governance Guidelines. Information series no.1, 2. [internet]. 2005. Available from: http://www.safetyandquality.health.wa.gov.au/docs/clinical_gov/1.2%20Clinical%20Governance%20Guidelines.pdf
2. Starey N. What is clinical governance? Hayward Medical Communications2001; 1: 1–9.
3. Kalroozi F, Dadgari F, Zareiyan A. Patients’ satisfaction from health care group in patient’s bill of right observance. Journal of Military Medicine2010; 12: 143–8.
4. Jolaee S. [Phenomenological explanation of patient rights]. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2007.
5. Rashidian A. [Rule of clinical services at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Tehran: The capital of academic policy development in health systems; 2009.
6. Akhlaghi M, Tofighizavare H, Samadi F. Malpractice complaints referred to Medical Commission Legal Medicine Organization in the field of obstetrics and gynecology during the years 2001 and 2002; causes and methods of prevention. Scientific Journal of Forensic Medicine2004; 10: 70–4.
7. Joolaee S, Nikbakht-Nasrabadi A, Parsa-Yekta Z, Tschudin V, Mansouri I. An Iranian perspective on patients`rights.Nurse Ethics 2006; 13: 488–502. doi: 10.1191/0969733006nej895oa
8. Hedaiati M, Nejadnik M, Setare M. The Factors Affecting the Final Verdict in Medical Errors Complaints. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2012; 29: 1497–1509.
9. Hejazi S, Zeinali M, Farokheslamlou H. [Study of Pediatric Malpractice Claims Registered at URMIA Medical Council during 10 Year Period (1995-2005)]. Urmia Medical Journal 2009; 20: 123–30.
10. Rafizadeh Tabai Zavareh S, Haj Manoochehri H, Nasaji Zavareh M. Examination of general practitioners’ negligence frequency in complaints filed with Tehran’s Commission of Forensic Medicine from 2003 to 2004. Scientific Journal of Forensic Medicine 2007; 13: 152–7.
11. Mirzaaghai F, Moeinfar Z, Eftekhari S, Rashidian A, Sedeghat M. [Reviewing complaints recorded at three hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences and the factors affecting it from April 2007 to February 2008]. Hospital2011; 10: 19–28.
12. Sedaghat S. [Review Products]. Razi Journal 2011; 22: 87–90.
13. Parsapour A, Bagheri A, Larijani B. [Patient rights in Iran]. Irainian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine2009; 3: 39–47.
14. Haghi S, Zare G, Ataran H. Factors affecting the surgical team convicted of malpractice claims and Quality of Investigating the claims of the Medical Council of Mashhad. Scientific Journal of Forensic Medicine2005; 11: 141–5.
15. Rangrazjeddi F, Rabiee, R. [Patient’s Bill of Rights in Kashan’s Governmental Hospitals (2003)]. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences2005; 9: 62–71.
16. Davati A, Seyad Mortaz SA, Azimi A, Arbab Soleimani S. [A study on the knowledge of general practitioners about the charter of patients’ rights]. Medical Daneshvar2011; 18: 81–8.
17. Athar M, Ostad Ali Makhmalbaf M, Davati A. [Study of medical malpractice complaints in the field of dermatology and cosmetic, in the coroner’s Office of Forensic Medicine,province of Tehran, during 2002 to 2010]. Dermatology and Cosmetic 2011; 2: 17–29.
18. Jafarian A, Parsapour A, Hajtarkhani AH, Asghari F, Emami Razavi SA, Yalda A. [Survey on Complaints Records in the Medical Council of Tehran in 1991,1996,2001]. Irainian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine 2009; 2: 67–73.
19. Entman SS, Glass CA, Hickson GB, Githens PB, WhettenGoldstein K, Sloan FA. The relationship between malpractice claims history and subsequent obstetric care. JAMA 1994; 272: 1588–91.