1. World Health Organization (WHO). Primary Health Care. report of the international conference on primary health care. Geneva: WHO; 1978.
2. Khayyati F, Motlagh ME, Kabir M, Kazemeini H, Gharibi F, Jafari N. The role of family physician in case finding, referral, and insurance coverage in the rural areas. Iran J Public Health 2011; 40: 136–9.
3. Khuwaja AK, Khuwaja NK. Screening for diseases in family practice. J Pak Med Assoc2005; 55: 116–8.
4. Raeissi P, Hashemi S. The Effect of Implementing the Family Physician Program on Prenatal Care Given to Rural Women at Fouman Health Network, North of Iran. American Journal of Scientific Research 2011: 134–43.
5. Hatam N, Joulaei H, Kazemifar Y, Askarian M. Cost efficiency of the family physician plan in fars province, southern iran. Iran J Med Sci2012; 37: 253–9.
6. Mohammadi A, Mohammadi J. Evaluating quality of health services in health centres of Zanjan district of Iran. Indian J Public Health2012; 56: 308–13. doi: 10.4103/0019-557X.106422
7. Abu-Kharmeh S. Evaluating the Quality of Health Care Services in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. International Journal of Business and Management2012; 7: 195. doi: 10.5539/ijbm.v7n4p195
8. Parasuraman A, Zeithaml VA, Berry LL. SERVQUAL: A multipleitem scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing1988; 64: 12–40.
9. Laith A, Feras Ai. The Mediating Effect of Patient Satisfaction in the Patients’ Perceptions of Healthcare Quality - Patient Trust Relationship. International Journal of Marketing Studies 2011; 3: 103–27.
10. Lin HC, Xirasagar S, Laditka JN. Patient perceptions of service quality in group versus solo practice clinics. Int J Qual Health Care2004; 16: 437–45.
11. Zarei A, Arab M, Froushani AR, Rashidian A, Ghazi Tabatabaei SM. Service quality of private hospitals: the Iranian patients’ perspective. BMC Health Serv Res2012; 12: 31. doi: 10.1186/1472-6963-12-31
12. Karassavidou E, Glaveli N, Papadopoulos CT. Quality in NHS hospitals: No one knows better than patients. Measuring Business Excellence 2009 13: 34–46. doi: 10.1108/13683040910943036
13. Nekoei-Moghadam M, Amiresmaili M. Hospital services quality assessment: hospitals of Kerman University of Medical Sciences, as a tangible example of a developing country.Int J Health Care Qual Assur 2011; 24: 57–66. doi: 10.1108/09526861111098247
14. Farzady F, Mohammad K, Mafton f, Ghasemi R. [Number of physicians in the country and the possible implementation of the family physician workforce]. Payesh 2010; 8: 415–21.
15. Suki NM, Lian JC. Do patients’ perceptions exceed their expectations in private healthcare settings? Int J Health Care Qual Assur2011; 24: 42–56. doi: 10.1108/09526861111098238
16. Arab M, Tabatabaei SG, Rashidian A, Forushani AR, Zarei E. The Effect of Service Quality on Patient loyalty: a Study of Private Hospitals in Tehran, Iran.Iran J Public Health2012; 41: 71–7.
17. Yousapronpaiboon K, Johnson WC. Out-patient Service Quality Perceptions in Private Thai Hospitals. International Journal of Business and Social Science2013; 4: 57–66.
18. De Jager J, Du Plooy T. Are Public Hospitals Responding to Tangible and Reliable Service-Related Needs of Patients in the New South Africa? Journal of Management Policy and Practice 2011; 12: 103.
19. Peer M, Mpinganjira M. A gap analysis of service expectations and perceptions in private general practice. African Journal of Business Management2012; 6: 297.
20. Aghamolaei T, Zare S. Quality gap of educational services in viewpoints of students in Hormozgan University of medical sciences. BMC Med Educ2008; 8: 34. doi: 10.1186/1472-6920-8-34
21. Sohail SM. Service quality in hospitals: more favorable than you might think. Managing Service Quality2003; 13: 197–206. doi: 10.1108/09604520310476463
22. Yesilada F, Direktor E. Health care service quality: Acomparison of public and private hospitals. African Journal of Business Management 2010; 4: 962–71.
23. Dean AM. The applicability of SERVQUAL in different health care environments. Health Mark Q1999; 16: 1–21. doi: 10.1300/J026v16n03_01
24. Van Duong D, Binns CW, Lee AH, Hipgrave DB. Measuring clientperceived quality of maternity services in rural Vietnam.Int J Qual Health Care2004; 16: 447–52.
25. Jenaabadi H, Abili K, Nastiezaie N, Yaghubi Noor M. [The gap between perception and expectations of patients of quality of treatment centers in Zahedan by using the Servqual model]. Payesh2011 10: 449–57.
26. Dewi FD, Sudjana G, Oesman YM. Patient satisfaction analysis on service quality of dental health care based on empathy and responsiveness. Dent Res J (Isfahan) 2011; 8: 172–7. doi: 10.4103/1735-3327.86032
27. Bestvater D, Dunn EV, Townsend C, Nelson W. Satisfaction and wait time of patients visiting a family practice clinic. Can Fam Physician1988; 34: 67–70.
28. Kaldenberg DO. Patient satisfaction and health status. Health Mark Q2001; 18: 81–101. doi: 10.1300/J026v18n03_07
29. Szyca R, Rosiek A, Nowakowska U, Leksowski K. Analysis of factors influencing patient satisfaction with hospital treatment at the surgical department. Pol Przegl Chir2012; 84: 136–43. doi: 10.2478/v10035-012-0022-3