1. Bruen C, Brugha R. A Ghost in the Machine? Politics in Global Health Policy. Int J Health Policy Manag 2014; 3: 1–4. doi: 10.15171/ijhpm.2014.59
2. Ryle G. The Concept of Mind. 1st edition. Chicago: Hutchinson; 1949
3. Walt G. Health Policy: An Introduction to Process and Power. Johannesburg: Zed Books: 1996.
4. Buse K, Walt G, Mays N. Making Health Policy. 2nd edition. Maidenhead: Open University Press; 2012
7. Birn AE. Making it Politic(al): closing the Gap in a Generation: Health Equity Through Action on the Social Determinants of Health. Social Medicine 2009; 4: 166–82.
8. Richter J. WHO Reform and Public Interest Safeguards: An Historical Perspective. Social Medicine 2012; 6: 141–50.
9. Berger JM, Kapczynski A. The Story of the TAC Case: The Potential and Limits of Socio-Economic Rights Litigation in South Africa (SSRN Scholarly Paper No. ID 1323522). Rochester, NY: Social Science Research Network; 2009.
10. Gray DM. Fire in the Blood, Directed by Dylan Mohan Gray. Dartmouth Films and Films Transit; 2014.
13. Held D. Models of Democracy. 2nd Edition. Cambridge: Polity Press, Blackwell Publishers; 1996.
16. Costello A, Montgomery H, Watts N. Climate change: the challenge for healthcare professionals. BMJ 2013; 347: f6060. doi:10.1136/bmj.f6060